During the 2021 General Assembly, members will debate and vote on 12 motions (4 Statutory Motions & 8 Policy Motions). Below is a list of the motions. (Please sign into the members portal to access the hyperlinks)
- Motion 02: Change in the frequency of FSC Ordinary General Assembly from 3 years to 4 years
- Motion 03: Establishment of a system for virtual General Assembly to protect the continuous installation of the highest decision-making body and supreme authority of FSC
- Motion 04: Strengthening the Network by enhancing membership engagement in regional offices
- Motion 05: FSC International Performance
- Motion 11: Developing and applying social, environmental and economic indicators for the implementation of the FSC Global Strategic Plan
- Motion 15: Sustainable Intensification
- Motion 20: Climate Emergency
- Motion 24: FSC’s advocacy to promote forest management certification in tropical protected areas
- Motion 36: Deletion of Criterion 5.3
- Motion 48: Improvements in Ecosystem Services certification to simplify the procedure, incorporate more services and maximize the potential
- Motion 57: A pathway towards expanding opportunities for remote auditing
- Motion 61: Create and publish a digital map of FSC-certified forests worldwide
To view full text of each motion, please log into the Members Portal .
During the 2022 General Assembly, members will debate and vote on the remaining 51 motions. A full list of motions can be found on the Members Portal.