During the 2021 General Assembly, members will debate and vote on 12 motions (4 Statutory Motions & 8 Policy Motions). Below is a list of the motions. (Please sign into the members portal to access the hyperlinks)
- Motion 02: Change the frequency of FSC Ordinary General Assembly from 3 years to 4 years and spaces for member participation
- Motion 03: Establishment of a system for virtual General Assembly to protect the continuous installation of the highest decision-making body and supreme authority of FSC
- Motion 04: Strengthening the Network by enhancing membership engagement in regional offices
- Motion 05: FSC International Performance
- Motion 11: Developing and applying social, environmental, and economic indicators for the implementation of the FSC Global Strategy
- Motion 15: Sustainable Intensification
- Motion 20: Climate Emergency Motion
- Motion 24: FSC’s advocacy to promote forest management certification in tropical protected areas
- Motion 36: Deletion of Criterion 5.3
- Motion 48: Streamline the Ecosystem Services procedure, incorporate more services and maximise its potential
- Motion 57: Expanding opportunities for remote FM and CoC auditing, beyond Covid, through a risk-based approach
- Motion 61: Compile a digital map of FSC-certified forests worldwide
To view full text of each motion, please log into the Members Portal.
During the 2022 General Assembly, members will debate and vote on the remaining 51 motions. A full list of motions can be found on the Members Portal.