The FSC General Assembly is where hundreds of participants from Indigenous Peoples, environmentalists, businesses, and others in FSC membership come together to discuss a responsible future for the world’s forests and the people and animals who rely on them.
The 9th FSC General Assembly will take place as a hybrid event from 9 to14 October 2022. Register today to attend the general assembly in Bali, Indonesia, or choose to participate virtually.
All FSC members, staff and network partners, certificate holders, media, sponsors, and other stakeholders with a passion for ensuring Forests For All Forever are invited to attend.
Why attend the general assembly?
- Engage with people who are co-creating solutions, transforming markets, and catalyzing change to help ensure Forests For All Forever
- Collaborate with others through side events and contribute directly towards shaping the future of responsible forest management solutions
- Create connections with leaders and change-makers through social events and networking.
- Be inspired by success stories, case studies and innovative solutions to global climate and forest related challenges and opportunities
- Gain diverse perspectives on key forest related topics through high-level keynote sessions
- Sponsoring the FSC General Assembly presents a unique opportunity for sponsors to grow awareness and affinity for their brand with this global forest community. Explore our sponsorship opportunities here.
More details about the Programme will become available from June.
Register before 30 June 2022 to benefit from our early bird discount rate.