This year’s programme will draw from different perspectives to explore the role and vision for local and global forest stewardship solutions and their connection to global topics such as climate change, biodiversity loss, gender equity and the rights of workers, Indigenous Peoples, and local communities.
All FSC Members, Staff and Network Partners, Certificate holders, Media, Sponsors, and other stakeholders with a passion for ensuring Forests For All Forever are invited to attend.
Register to attend virtually or in-person at the Westin Hotel in Nusa Dua, Bali Indonesia. See the programme for more details.
Fees for virtual participation
Access to the plenary sessions, conference sessions and some key side events.
Fees for in-person participation
Access to the entire programme also including social events and networking opportunities at the in-person event. (Not including travel, accommodation, and other logistical costs)
Early bird (24 May – 30 June)
Regular (01 July – 15 August)
Late (from 16 August)
Follow the steps below or access the detailed user registration guide here.
For FSC International Members with an activated FSC Connect/Members Portal account
For FSC International Members who have NOT activated their FSC Connect/Members Portal account
- Check your inbox and/or spam folder for our email invitation to activate your FSC Connect account. If you did not receive such email, please contact us at email@example.com
- Follow the link shared in the email and use the unique activation code displayed. This code is linked to your email address and is unique to you.
- Follow the prompts to activate your account
- Once you have activated your FSC Connect account, click here to log in and register
For other stakeholders (Certificate Holders, FSC National Members, Observers, Media, Sponsors, Keynote speakers and not designated representatives)
- If you already have an FSC Connect account, please login to register. If you don’t have an account, then complete and submit the "Sign-up" form
- Follow the steps provided by email after submitting the form
For FSC International Staff and Network Partners
Please use the registration link provided by email or go directly to FSC Connect and log in with your FSC credentials
Who to contact for support
How to cancel your registration if you're unable to attend
Participants who have already registered but, for various reasons, are unable to attend, can cancel their registration. Please sign in to your FSC Connect account and access the Events Portal, where you can manage your registration.
Please make sure to read the Cancellation and Refund Policy prior to cancelling your registration.